Bad herniated disc. Taking OxyContin. Suggest medication for pain?

Hi have two bad herniated disc can you call in some pain medicine for me? Last time I got some and
OxyContin 15m that help me. I'd like someone a refill please
Posted Wed, 23 Oct 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
You can get the refill yourself online

Detailed Answer:

I am sorry about the terrible pain that is bothering you now. It must be hard for you.

You can call in the pain medicine for yourself. You can request a refill of the same oxycontin 15mg online.

You could visit the online store WWW.WWWW.WW
Here is the link to refill your medicine:

I am afraid my prescription would help you to procure the drug, since it requires a written trascript of the same.

Hope this helps you to an extent. Let me know if you have more queries.

I wish you quick recovery and return to daily life at the earliest.

Follow-up: Bad herniated disc. Taking OxyContin. Suggest medication for pain? 21 minutes later
Can you call and prescription for me of the XXXXXXX any OxyContin at my pharmacy

Cvs 717-540-5893
I think you're confused I do not have a refill I have no medicine at all can you please help me?
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 17 minutes later
Brief Answer:
I would be unable to do it

Detailed Answer:

I am sorry; I am currently located in India and I would be unable to call the pharmacy. Even if I do so, I do not think the pharmacy would accept my prescription over phone.

I understand that you have no medicine at this point. If you have a doctor's prescription with you already, you can request for a refill online. This should be easy and feasible.

I am afraid the FDA would not accept a foreign doctors' prescription for a US citizen through phone.

Hope this clarifies.