Baby vomits after taking biscuits with milk. Should I give any medication?

i have a 19 months old baby girl , she normally wakes up in the morning 5-6 am , after that her mother feeds her 2 buiscuits and 5 ounce milk , but she vomits often , can i know what is the problem with her , try to give me some solution...if medication is needed what will be the best medicine..?
Posted Thu, 24 Oct 2013 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Synthyia Bhagat 21 minutes later
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:
I understand your concern.

If she is gaining adequate weight and is active there is nothing to worry.
Is it only regurgitation or she is vomiting .

I suggest you to change her diet..
-give her semisolid like banana with milk.
-give it in small amount.
-after feeding keep her in moving for sometime.

In case symptoms persist she will need some medication like zantac in prescribed dosage for which you need to get her examined by pediatrician.

Hope I have answered your query,in case you have any further question I would be glad to help.

Wishing your baby good health.

God bless..

Follow-up: Baby vomits after taking biscuits with milk. Should I give any medication? 9 minutes later
she weights abt 8 kg , and she is active , my child specialist advice me to give pepsigurd - p , suggest me the proper diet chart for her time to time........
Answered by Dr. Synthyia Bhagat 11 minutes later
Brief Answer:
thanks for your folliw up.

Detailed Answer:
Yes you can continue with medication as advised by your doctor.

This is very good that she is active.
But I would like to know her birth weight.

Weight of baby treples by one year of age and as you mentioned she is 8kg at 19months this is at lower side .

Regarding her diet I suggest you to give 5to 6servings of home made meals which should include

Give her whatever is cooked in family pot.

Hope this helps.

Let me know if there is any further query.

Take care..