Baby five months old. With normal weight. Less than ideal weight. Suggest diet?

My baby is 2 yrs 5 months old, I'm giving her XXXXXXX daily. But I read at few places, daily eating a XXXXXXX will burn the calories and reduce fat cells. So is it good to give XXXXXXX everyday to my daughter? she is not over weight more over she is at her normal or may less than ideal weight.Please suggest me
Thanks in advance
Posted Wed, 9 Oct 2013 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Prasad 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
It ok to give one XXXXXXX every day...

Detailed Answer:

I have not heard / read about any harmful effects of XXXXXXX Neither have my colleagues on this forum heard / read about similar reports.

I have also found no useful evidence to suggest that apples can cause health problems. You can continue to feed her one XXXXXXX every day. With time, do mix substitute apples with other fruits. They will keep her healthy.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you have any other concerns.

Follow-up: Baby five months old. With normal weight. Less than ideal weight. Suggest diet? 2 days later
Thank you for the reply sir.

Feeding an XXXXXXX daily will reduce the weight of the baby? I dont find any problems in her due to giving XXXXXXX daily except that she is becoming lean and I heard that daily eating the XXXXXXX will reduce the overweight problem by burning fat cells. As she is not over weight, I got this doubt and want to know whether to continue or no?
Answered by Dr. Prasad 1 hour later
Brief Answer: XXXXXXX is not directly related...

Detailed Answer:

Fruits and vegetables which are XXXXXXX in fibres are used in controlling weight. Dietician recommend the same to all people who are looking for weight control.
XXXXXXX in particular is good in fibres and vitamins. It does help in maintaining proper nutrition and fitnes, but I do not think it is directly responsible for your daughter's weight loss. You will have to look at her nutrition as a whole. May be your daughter is not receiving a balanced diet due to daily XXXXXXX intake. You can discuss about that with a dietician.

Having said that, if your daughter's weight is ideal for her age, then you need not be bothered.

Hope this helps Write back for clarifications.