Are there chances of pregnancy without an actual penetration?

I played around this last weekend sexually, He never went inside me but he shot his sperm on my inner thigh very close to my vagina. It was dark so i couldn't really see if he may of gotten some on it. I quickly within seconds wiped myself up. I took a plan B within 48hours because i was scared. He never shot it inside me only on the outside of me. didn't finish my question sorry. my question was how at risk am i of becoming pregnant. what is the likelyhood? please no generic answer im tired of hearing "go get a pregnancy test" Im mostly curious about if its common for girls to get pregnant this way.
Posted Thu, 13 Feb 2014 in Birth Control
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Almost no chances of pregnancy. Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for trusting us with your health concern. The chances of pregnancy without an actual penetration are less than 5% and since you have taken Plan B within 48 hours the chances are even lesser. Please do not worry. Pregnancy is not likely without an actual ejaculation inside the vagina. Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have. Wishing you good health. Regards. Dr. Rakhi Tayal. For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL