Are there any drops to clean ears? How to clean ears?

is there any drops to clean ears?

how to clean my ears
Posted Fri, 27 Sep 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Prasad 39 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Soliwax or Dewax....

Detailed Answer:

I presume you have a blocked ear secondary to wax accumulation. If you do not have pain or blocked sensation, I do not recommend you to try anything to clean or remove wax. Nature has designed its own means to clear and clear auditory canal.

But if you have pain and blocked sensation, you can use a wax dissolving product such as soliwax or dewax. 2-3 drops can be applied twice a day. You should feel comfortable in 3-4 days with this solution.

Hope this answers your query. Write back if you need clarifications.