Anemia, low BP, vomiting, fuzzy feeling in head, sleeplessness. What are these symptoms for ?

I have been sick for about 2 months. Symptoms include anemia, low blood pressure, vomiting every other day at least. Fuzzy feeling in head, sleeplessness. I wake in the middle of the night feeling like I have been smothered and I just overall feel extremely run down. Please help.. I have been to see my ARNP and I feel like nothing is being properly addressed. She keeps telling me to try different medications to treat the various symptoms. I don't know what else to do, I am a single mom and this is affecting my work performance and every day life.
Posted Wed, 18 Jul 2012 in Blood Disorders
Answered by Dr. Rudramani Swami 2 hours later
Thanks for writing in.
Given that you are already suffering from the symptoms you just described and peptic ulcer, hypotension, complex partial seizure, reflux uropathy, renal stone, I would first of all like to rule out any obstruction in the urinary tract ( like a kidney stone leading to hydronephrosis or hydroureter) and chronic renal failure.
The following tests would tell us whether we are actually dealing with this condition:
a. Complete blood count
b. Kidney function tests
c. Liver function tests
d. Urine routine microscopy
e. Ultrasound of the abdomen
f. 24 urine protein

Let me know if you have any old reports so that I can explain the condition better to you. It would be great if you can upload them using the 'Upload your reports' section on the right.
Awaiting your reply.
Let me know if I can address any more concerns.