Anal area and testis are very itchy. What would be the cause and treatment?

My anal area and testis are very itchy. What would be the treatment
Posted Tue, 1 Oct 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 2 minutes later
Brief Answer:
topical anti-fungal ointment

Detailed Answer:

The treatment for the itchy areas on your anus and testis would be topical anti-fungal agents.

You may want to try Candid or Miconazole or clotrimazole topical ointment. Use the ointment twice daily on the affected areas for at least 2 weeks continuously.

You will definitely get relief from your symptoms.

Get well soon.

Follow-up: Anal area and testis are very itchy. What would be the cause and treatment? 7 minutes later
My anal area is itchy and is in very dark colour. I also have an itchy testis and skin on penis is shredding. A skin specialist suggested me to use efatop PE cream. Also i am taking some pills folvite and forcon 150. Am i in safe hands?
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 47 minutes later
Brief Answer:
yes, you are in safe hands

Detailed Answer:

Yes, you are in safe hands. The drugs prescribed to you are the right ones. Please use the same and you should be fine soon.