Alternative to KY Jelly?

Hello Dr.

Are there any alternatives to KY Jelly? I am going to be married soon, and wanted to keep this handy if at all required for the first try, but I hear that this gel is not in supply any more.

What would suggest?

Posted Wed, 18 Apr 2012 in Vaginal and Uterus Health
Answered by Dr. Sunil.N 34 minutes later
Hi ,

KY jelly will be available at,

Cash Pharmacy at he junction of St Marks Road and Richmond Road is famous for procuring medicine needs even if they dont have it in stock. Try them

Khodays Pharma 214, Westminster, XXXXXXX Road, Bangalore - 0000. Phone: +00-00-000 0000

There are a few major wholesales Opposite XXXXXXX XXXXXXX Hospital, next to XXXXXXX Hospital, KR Market. Bangalore.

If you don't get KY jelly ask for Astroglide (water based lube).

Hope this helps you.