Allergic to food such as milk, egg, maida and chicken. What should I do?

Orthopaedic Surgeon
Question
Hi, I have allergy to a certain food such as Moong Dal,Tur Dal,milk or milk products,chicken,egg,Maida products.,which cause ceratin part of body lswollen or causes red rashes all over the body which is very pricky causing irritation.I have not done the Test wheras only suggested by Dr. certain food can be the cause.Please help me.Also let me know if any center in Pune city which does testing on food allergy. From last 1/2 years i am facing problem now it has gone very severe.What may be the causes. Thanks
Posted Sat, 7 Dec 2013 in Asthma and Allergy

Answered by Dr. Vaibhav Gandhi 56 minutes later
Brief Answer: Find more allergen hurting you Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for the query. According to your history and symptoms you need to find more allergen which is hurting you by observing your daily life style properly. Best treatment to allergy is to avoid it. You may get relief with tab allegra 120 mg once daily. Further you can do allergy test from dr chopra [chest and allergy physician] at Jahangir hospital, or dr amen khoja at dhole XXXXXXX road, near railway station. Many of my patient find relief with XXXXXXX XXXXXXX yoga,you can learn it at art of living course. Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer follow-up queries. If you are satisfied with the answer, please give your review at the end of the discussion. Wishing you good health. Take care.

Follow-up: Allergic to food such as milk, egg, maida and chicken. What should I do? 3 hours later
Thanks . The rashes when occurs suddenly which causes ithing any cream or solution can we apply? Also about the allegra tablet ny side effets?

Answered by Dr. Vaibhav Gandhi 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Hello again Detailed Answer: You can use calamine lotion for itching. Allergra is much safer medicine ,some side effect include-Vomiting Less common Back pain body aches or pain Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer follow-up queries. If you are satisfied with the answer, please give your review at the end of the discussion. Wishing you good health. Take care.