All my reports are absolutely normal. Test is negative for inducible ischemia. TMT result showed Good Exercise tolerance attained. Advise?

recently insurance proposal was reduced than originally intended as my tmt test showed "Test is negative for inducible ischemia". All my other reports are absolutely normal. In TMT result it mentions :
Good Exercise tolerance attained 10 METs of work load
Achieved 96.0% of target heart rate
Basal ECG : NSR, within normal limits
No significant ST-T - T changes during exercise or in recovery
Normal HR /BP response
No angina/SOB during the testing
No arrythmia/S3 gallop/conduction abnormalities noted during the exercise or in recovery.

Kindly advise.
Posted Sat, 26 Oct 2013 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Sukhvinder Singh 9 minutes later
Brief Answer:
please see below

Detailed Answer:
Dear Sir
Your TMT report (as has been detailed in query) is within normal limits. "Negative for inducible ischemia" means that there is no evidence of anginal heart disease on TMT testing.
Hence, This can not be a reason for reduction in insurance proposal. You should discuss this with your insurance agent.
Feel free to discuss further for any clarification.