Addicted to masturbation. Does masturbation cause any harm on body?

I have been addicted to masturbation since last 6-7 years. Whenever I am in bed I do it even without skipping for a single day since 6 years. I used to rub my private part against the bed and get excited till ejaculation in my undergarments. I feel very regret after that. Now a days whenever I start this I eject semen quite early which I feel is not at all normal. So now I want to know, after such a long period how much harm I had made to my body and can it be recovered and how?. Tell me how I can control this because it is still continue. Please elaborate in details. I really need help.
Posted Fri, 22 Feb 2013 in Men Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 32 minutes later
Welcome to XXXXXXX and thanks for your query.
Masturbation is part of life in your age and you have been a little different in the frequency and the method. There is no harm done to the body because of this.
You need only reassurance and counseling. You have to realize that guilt spoils everything and it can lead to more problems than the masturbation itself.
Try to find a psychologist for a counseling session.
Best regards
Follow-up: Addicted to masturbation. Does masturbation cause any harm on body? 3 hours later
Can it cause early fall as I am facing now a days? And if yes can it be recovered?
If I stop it now, will everything be normal in future or I have to do something else?
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 7 hours later
Welcome back.
For human life and health issues, there is no guarantee or warranty. Predictions cannot be made for ejaculation issues.
You are young and have a long way to go.
First i would suggest to have a regular sexual life and things can be taken form then on.
Wishing you best health

Follow-up: Addicted to masturbation. Does masturbation cause any harm on body? 1 hour later
Actually I am unmarried, so right now I can not have regular sexual life. By the way thanks for everything. I am determined enough to control the habit but I am only scared that whatever I have done so far should not affect my sexual life in future.
Is there any extra care which I should do in terms of diet or Masturbation (If I do it at long interval)
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 2 hours later
Welcome back.
I appreciate our determination.
You need
1. Healthy and balanced diet - XXXXXXX vegetables, fresh and dried fruits.
2. Weight reduction, if overweight.
3. Quit smoking if so.
4. Alcohol restriction.
5. Exercise regime- Half to one hour daily alternating cardio/ weight/ and yoga.
In addition cycling and swimming would be of help.
6. Try to do whatever like most ( other than masturbation), when you feel like masturbating.
7. Last but not the least, remove the guilt from your mind that masturbation is harmful for future sexual life.
Best regards