Accidentally used two drops of restasis instead of one. Any danger?

I accidentally used two drops of restasis instead of one as directed. Is something horrible going to happen to me?
Posted Sun, 13 Oct 2013 in Vision and Eye Disorders
Answered by Dr. Albana Sejdini 49 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Wash your eyes,go to ER if any problem occur

Detailed Answer:

Commonly, when using restasis, patients are advised to follow the right dose as prescribed by the doctor.

If you used two drops instead of one, nothing horrible won't happen to you. However, to avoid overdosing (which I do not see in your case), you can wash your eyes with water and use the other dose as prescribed by your doctor.

If you notice any eye burning or something else although you have washed your eyes, go to ER and get helped!

Hope it answered to your inquiry!