Accidentally took pills including BP medicine furosemide, lisinipril, atenolol and donezipil. Suggest?

I accidentally took my 91 year old mothers pills including blood pressure medication, furosemide, lisinipril, atenolol, donezipil. I do NOT take ANY medications. I tried throwing up - that didn't work. What should I do?
Posted Sat, 7 Sep 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 1 hour later
Brief answer....just stay calm and monitor your symptoms
Detailed answer..
A person may just not get any symptom or a person may feel slight dizzy,nauseous,light headed,decreased heart rate etc.
You should remain calm and take plenty of oral fluids.
If you feel very low,then you may go to ER.
The chances of a person getting very sick after consumtion of these medications,however are very less.
Make sure that you are not alone and somebody is there with you so that in case of any problem,you can be shifted to ER.
I hope it helps however you may revert to me for any further query.
Best of luck