Abdominal pain and bloating after eating, nauseous, tired, done ultrasound, blood work, upper GI

I almost always feel bloated and full, especially after eating. I have abdominal pain after eating too . I'm also almost always tired and feel nauseous alot with the pain or bloating or fullness. I have had a few tests and they don't think it's my liver or my gallbladder or stones. I've had an ultrasound, blood work and an Upper GI and they stil haven't found anything...Can anyone give me any ideas what it could be?
Posted Sat, 28 Apr 2012 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Vaibhav Banait 36 hours later

Thank you for posting your query.

You have provided with good information but I would like to know a few more things as this would help me in suggesting you better. I believe the more information a person gives the better is the doctors' reply and thus improve satisfaction levels. Hence please answer the following…

May I know your age and gender?

Did you receive any drug before onset of these symptoms?

Have you lost weight recently?

Have you been investigated for Diabetes, Hypothyroidism?

What drugs benefit you?

Also please let me know about any significant past medical history.

Awaiting your response.