40 year old, do not take much of meat or eggs. Would it be safe to take vitamin be or b12?

I'm 40 years old and was wondering if it is safe to take a b6 vitamin of 100 mg and a b12 vitamin 500mcg everyday once a day. I don't eat a lot of meat or eat a lot of eggs so I thought I should take a supplement. Will this hurt me in any way? I'm only taken thyroid med. thanks
Posted Thu, 13 Jun 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 12 days later

Yes, you can take Vitamin B6 and Vitamin B12 supplements along with Thyroid medications.

There is no need to worry as they do not cause any serious side effects.

Take the supplements after food in the morning.