4 year old male child, symptoms of coughing. Circumcision surgery planned. Safe to perform ?

My son is 4 he is getting circumcised tomorrow. Now he has a cough is is safe?
Posted Sun, 29 Apr 2012 in Child Health
Follow-up: 4 year old male child, symptoms of coughing. Circumcision surgery planned. Safe to perform ? 4 minutes later
I need the answer now the circumcision is in the morning a t 7:45.
Answered by Dr. Harish Naik 11 minutes later

I will try my best to provide you with best possible professional recommendations to your questions.

Circumcision is minor procedure. If the cough it is not very severe one can go ahead with the procedure.

But I advice you to inform the performing surgeon about the symptoms. The surgeon might want an opinion from a pediatrician before proceeding.

Yet again, I duly appreciate your query to me, I do hope that you have found something helpful and I will be glad to answer any further queries.

Wishing your son a safe outcome.