32 years old with hypothyroidism and allergic. Planning to go for general health check up. Advice?

Question
I would like to do a general health check for my wife who is aged 32 years. The only known health problems that she has is hypo thyroid and allergy/breathing issues. I am not sure what package to go for the checkup. Whenever I have checked with the hospitals, they almost always suggest the most expensive one.
So my question is what are the tests that you advice for my wife?
Posted Tue, 2 Apr 2013 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Nilofer AR 15 minutes later
Thanks for posting your query on health care magic.

Since your wife is 32 years old with hypothyroidism and allergic, following are minimum and basic investigations.

1. Complete blood count.
2. Urine routine and microscopy.
3. Fasting blood sugar.
4. Lipid profile
5. Thyroid profile which includes T3, T4, TSH.
6. Pap smear.
7. Ultrasound abdomen and pelvis.
8. Get her blood pressure checked from a physician.

The above investigations are sufficient.

Hope this helps.
Let me know if you need any clarifications regarding interpretation of the test results. I will be happy to help.
regards,
Dr Nilofer

Follow-up: 32 years old with hypothyroidism and allergic. Planning to go for general health check up. Advice? 3 minutes later
Thanks for the prompt response, anything required to analyze the risk of other diseases like breast cancer or other common diseases in women? Or would these tests suffice and hint to further tests if required?

Answered by Dr. Nilofer AR 5 minutes later
Hello XXXXXXX.

Since your wife is healthy, without any symptoms of disease, it is better not to waste money on these complicated and expensive test.
However in future if she has complains, you can get it done whenever necessary.

The above mentioned tests are basic investigations. It will give a hint if further tests are required.

Upload the report if you have any doubt. I will be happy answer your query.
Hope this helps.
Feel free to ask for further clarifications.
regards,
Dr Nilofer

Follow-up: 32 years old with hypothyroidism and allergic. Planning to go for general health check up. Advice? 1 minute later
Thanks doctor. I will get these tests done and upload the reposrts for your kind reference.

Thanks,
XXXXXXX

Answered by Dr. Nilofer AR 4 minutes later
Its my pleasure XXXXXXX

You can upload the reports directly on my profile.
This is my profile link:

WWW.WWWW.WW
You can click on it to open or/ copy and paste on url google
Wish your wife good luck for the tests.
regards,
Dr Nilofer