3 year child swallowed a small screw. Child is not having any pain or coughing. What should I do?

Hi, can i please consult a child specialist now? kind of emergency...
my 3 year old son swallowed a small screw just now.... do i need to take immediate action?
Please suggest...
i dont see any unusual pain or coughing so far. Its been 30 minutes he swallowed it.
Posted Thu, 23 Aug 2012 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 8 minutes later

I strongly recommend you to take him to the ER( emergency room).
There would be a need for an Ultrasound scan or an X XXXXXXX on emergency basis to locate the screw.

Do not give him any food r medication on your own.

Do rush to the ER now.