21 years old. Ayurvedic treatment to increase height?

Ayurveda Specialist
hi i am 21 years old and my height is 1.65cm any solution for me to get taller to around atleast 1.75cm,my height stopped growing since i was 17.

waiting for ur soonest reply
Posted Thu, 14 Mar 2013 in Ayurveda
Answered by Dr. Nikul Patel 13 hours later
Welcome to healthcare magic.

You have asked any remedies from Ayurveda to increase your height at least 10 cm.

In addition, you have informed that your height has been stopped to grow from the age of 17.

Currently with the age of 21, there is very little chance to grow up your height.

Although you can start the following medicines, (there are not any side effects from that)

1. Ashwagandhadi churna 1 gram with warm milk. You can add sugar for taste at morning.

2. Vidhara churna 1 gram at night with milk or water

Take these for six months and regular exercise, cycling and pull-ups also advised.

Dr. Nikul Patel
Ayurveda Consultant
Follow-up: 21 years old. Ayurvedic treatment to increase height? 4 hours later

My exact date of birth 1990/05/22

will do that hopefully soon when i get it and about what should my weight be and the type of food to help me with that? and what about those website which say tablets and some other things which will help grow taller can they work?
Answered by Dr. Nikul Patel 21 hours later

As I have already explain you that as per the growing stage on your body has been finished. And there is less possibilities from medicines to reboosting the growth hormones naturally, with natural medicines.
As I have suggested such ayurveda medicines which can be helpful to you.

Now as per diet, its not a way to grow height but you have to more concentrate on excercise too.
For diet.. You can take all your regular staple diet instead of junk food, fermented food and bakery food.

Take fry fruits as anjeer, almonds and cashew more.
Milk also have to be taken in much quantity.

The websites which says as they are offering height increasing medicines, you will have to check its tested and trusted and also have to check for side effects too.

As per my view, all are useless, also over consumption of vitamins, proteins and calories may cause adverse effects in long term.

Dr. Nikul Patel