20 year old having PCOS. Trying to conceive. Which is the best way to get pregnant?

pcos help I'm 20 years old and I got pcos. I been trying get pregnant and start a family with my husband. we been trying about two years now and no luck I'm just wondering what's the easiest way for PCOS women to get pregnant with out all the medications? if their some kinda good diet can help?
Posted Tue, 9 Oct 2012 in Getting Pregnant
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 26 minutes later
PCOS is a syndrome which is multifactorial and involves a hormonal imbalance in the body.Due to imbalance of hormones,there is no ovulation hence,difficulty in getting pregnant.PCOS involves many organs in the body.More than 90%of the time,medication is required to help in conception. You need to improve your diet so that you can control your weight.Lose weight if you are over weight and take a balanced diet. Apart from that,not much else can be done. That will to a certain extent help in controlling the hormone levels.But ovulation induction might very well be needed with medication. Only diet may not help.You should consult your specialist if you want a pregnancy soon because some tests will need to be done to form a baseline.