Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online
Loading Online Doctors....
  »   Drug/Medication   »   Tretinoin   »  
Showing results for :

Tretinoin cream for keloids

Premium Questions

Suggest treatment for severe keloids on chest and back

Hello, I am 27 year old, male. I have severe keloids on my chest and back. Puss oozes out occasionally. It is very painful and itchy. Sometimes , I am unable to lift my hands as I have keloids on my ...

Suggest treatment for Keloid

My brother has a Keloid.can you suggest good treatment for this. ...

Suggest treatment for keloid

My Dad had an open heart surgery around 8 years back,after there was a bump of skin on his chest may be it is a keloid in medical terms,there is a pus formation on that like a hole.Can any one please ...

Suggest treatment for keloid

I had a road accident last year because of which i had to get stitches on my arm. Attached is the picture of the scar. Please let me know if the scar can be removed and also let me know the procedure

Suggest medication for keloids

what are the possible medications that can heal keloids? my husband has keloids and he wants to get rid of it because it causes discomfort. thank you ...
Public Forum Discussions

Suggest treatment for a keloid on the chest

I have keloid on my chest since twenty years first time it gives me problem I went to see doctor he ... the shirt i have tomuch pain like burning doctor gave me fuicdin h cream for treatment i used it for four ...

How to cure keloids?

I have been surfing the net to find treatments for keloids and most of the treatment include creams, surgery, radiation etc, and I was wondering if keloids can be treated as an autoimmune response ...

Suggest treatment for Keloid

and bigger, dark red. Dr told me it is a keloid and will need to see a plastic surgeon. Have an appointment ... it doesn t spread and get bigger? Fucidin cream perhaps? ...

What is the right medicament for keloids infection?

developed keloids. The big scars keep getting infected and oozing pus. The dermatologist gives him garamycin cream and oitment for it. Is the any cream and oral antibiotics for it and how to avoid keloid keep ...

Will surgery help to remove the keloid on upper chest?

I have a keloid on my upper chest ,which is 10 yrs old ,still growing ,painful and itcy. i have ...,steroid injection once( very painful), all sorts of creams ,but nothing this growing towards my neck ...

Suggest treatment for keloid scar on arm

Hi sir, Iam21 years old girl... I have the keloid scar in my left hand around 5cm length. It grown after the met of one accident. On may month,my marriage is fixed. So I wished to remove that keloids ...

Swollen and painful keloids on arms. Any medication or cream?

I ve got keloids in y arms due to a second degree burn. But it looks like my nerves in the keloid areas are swollen it it is really painful. I had my keloids injected already but after a couple of wks ...

What causes keloids and blisters post industrial piercing?

Hi I ve recently had an industrial piercing. I ve developed some keloids and a blood blister according to my piercer. My keloids have both grown a lot an look very angry and red and started bleeding ...

Small acid burn on the chest, turned into keloid, advised to take tricort injection. Will it be cured? Scars?

. who advised me to apply diplene cream with leucoplast. As there was no improvement after a month, my ...

Parmanent treatment for Keloids?

the cut was i feel little bumps about 5 of them. i have keloids that much i no.but i am afraid that it might be growing. please advise on what to do. for the keloids growing down there and the once i would ...
Mobile Questions and Answers
I have red, water-filled, itchy tiny bumps around a surgical incision on my ankle. The incision is 2 months old but the bumps appeared only 2 days ago.
apply steroidal cream to the wound. it may be keloid.
hi i have some sort of guttae keloids on my chest.. not severe but its very uncomfortable and hurts at times. have been prescribed to use fucidin H
HI. The keloid on the chest needs intra-lesional injection of steroid.
i have a keloid doctor. how can i get rid of these? is there a cream that i can use?
there are no effective creams for keloids, you can try some injections or surgical excision, please meet your doctor. thanks
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor