Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
121 Doctors are Online

when he watch tv his eyes watering. How to cure ?

sir, my baby 03 years old. when he watch t.v his eyes watering. he fell difficult to look front / open eyes in very sunny days.normal time he is okey. sir is this going serioous to watching t.v. please tell me how to cure?
Asked On : Thu, 31 Mar 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  630
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Homeopath 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic Forum

He need an eye examination.
Meanwhile let him watch TV only at a fixed and limited time. Avoid night TV, watching TV from small distance, Reading while lying down.

Dietary modifications are needed, more of leafy vegetables, red -yellow fruits are MUST.


For further enquires-
Answered: Mon, 4 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. Rangadhar Satapathy's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
watching TV gives watering eyes so the child must have some eye sight problems. It is better consult to opthalmologist.
Thank you
Answered: Thu, 31 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Manish Rijhwani's  Response
He is definitely having some vision problems
Please do consult an opthalmologist at the earliest
One of things can be cold also but it is always better to consult an eye specialist
Answered: Fri, 1 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor