Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

153 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Will I conceive as my periods have become irregular after my marriage ?

hello sir.. i got married on august 2009.. till my marriage my period s normal.. suddenly after my marriage it became irregular.. we consulted a gynea doctor .. they advised me to take krimson 35 for 3 months.. n now i hav stopped it.. i dont hav throid problem.. will i get pregnant??..
Mon, 9 Jan 2012
Report Abuse
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Dear Gayathri,
You should have absolutely no problem in conceiving, just because your periods are irregular. Have a positive attitude and enjoy your life.
I find this answer helpful
General Surgeon Dr. Rajinder Bajoria's  Response
Welcome to health care magic
irregular menses don`t mean you can`t be pregnant.Doctor has rightly advised krimson for regularization of menses.
‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and speedy recovery”

I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

Hi i am 27 yrs female.My bothovaries are enlarge in size but have normal shape,outline and echogenicity.There are multiple small (less than 5mm) cysts at peripheral parts of both ovaries.No calcification is seen in ovary. Right ovary measures 30.0x22.5x40.0mms(vol:-14.2cc) and left ovary measures 32.8x15.3x35.2mms(vol:-9.2cc).I do not have my periods regularly without oral pills.Can i have baby after marriage?please help........

doctor1 MD

I ve been off my birth control for almost 2 years. My period is irregular and comes every 2 months. 54-55 days cycle length. I m trying to conceive n I feel sad cause we have been trying since jan of this year n still haven t conceived :(. Idk what to do after this point.

doctor1 MD

wanting to concieve me and my fiance are wanting a baby but my concern is that my period is extremely irregular. I may have a period every four to six months. My PMS is terrible I have these terrible headaches!! I have taken hormone pills to regulate my period but they made me feel like I was going crazy!! The other problem is that he s a man that s pretty large down there and my uterus hurts sometimes after We have sex. We just want to know if We can still have kids.