Why do I view black spots if I stare continuously at something ?

Hi, I am male 25yrs of age. I have no vision problem bt recently if i minute watch i got some black spots while watching something bt not visible by looking at the eye in mirror. The right eye becoming red and have tears max of time. Please help. is it serious? I can see everything good bt if concentrate srsly i can view the black spots while watching. Appreciate help
Sat, 28 Jan 2012
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
Dear you need to clarify your symptoms , they are too vague to explain , are the spots visible more so in the day / bright light , Do they move as you move your eye , or are these constant spots .Pls elaborate