Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
138 Doctors are Online

What treatment should be taken for tooth decay ?

I am suffering from a very fast decay in my teeth, I want to many dentists but the problem is in my teeth not the doctors, what they can do with such decay in all my teeth. All my teeth has a decay from its starting point, I don t eat a lot of sugar, just drink a lot of coffee, non smoker. The problem that I am getting afraid now a days from washing my teeth, because I feel that the brush will take from them :) What I want to know, how to stop this fast decay fast, I don t want to repair the current decay, I just want to stop it. What to drink, is there any medicines for that? What steps I should do and how fast these steps and stuff I will take will take effect and let me feel that I am better. I am 30 years old, have no other problems in health.
Asked On : Sun, 26 Jun 2011
Answers:  4 Views:  201
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
First you have to diagnose your problem.
Whether you got pyorrhea or dental caries.
There may be heavy tartered teeth causing problem.
Now a days dental science developed very fast and at the age of 70 you might have all teeth working.
So consult dentist and get your problem evaluated and get the treatment done.
ok and bye.
Answered: Sun, 26 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
My problem is dental not pyorrhea, also currently I have no pain.

The problem is that I asked a lot of dentists, and got no response regarding stoping this decay, and some said that there is no way.

You said:
"Now a days dental science developed very fast and at the age of 70 you might have all teeth working. "
I feel it the oposite, i feel that this is one of the sciences which stoped develop itseflt ages ago.

If you know any ways, please share.

Answered: Sun, 26 Jun 2011
Dentist Dr. Deepti Singh's  Response
hi welcum to hcm
the prob frm which u r suffering seems to be sumthng known as amelogenesis imperfecta
in this the enamel formation on tooth is defective ... this one can decide only after having a oral examination... treatment for such kind of prob. is preaparing thre teeth for crown & bridges... but one cn b sure only after having a look on teeth,,, u may have to go for op (full mouth radiograph)but for sure ,, ( if u maintain yr oral hygeine... ) u cn b free frm this prob,,, keep smiling
Answered: Wed, 29 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Dentist Dr. Benley George's  Response
Dental caries is caused to many factors like cariogenic diet, cariogenic microorganisms, poor oral hygiene, malaligned teeth etc. Dental caries can be prevented to a great extent with the application of pit and fissure sealants and topical fluoride application on teeth and regular visits to a dentist.
Answered: Thu, 30 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor