What is the treatment for urinary tract infection?

After intercourse the last week or so, my lower abdomen swells or something so that it looks like I m pregnant. I have an 8 month old daughter and have a lot of trouble with uti s. I noticed last week an increase in discharge and itching also. Any ideas?
Mon, 20 Jul 2015
you should do your urine analysis along with culture and sensitivity test.
If you are having reccurrent UTI means you have not taken proper or complete antibiotic teatment.
Maintain the hygiene and take the complete treatment as per culture and sensitivity report.