Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
128 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

What is the treatment for urinary tract infection?

After intercourse the last week or so, my lower abdomen swells or something so that it looks like I m pregnant. I have an 8 month old daughter and have a lot of trouble with uti s. I noticed last week an increase in discharge and itching also. Any ideas?
Mon, 20 Jul 2015
Report Abuse
General & Family Physician 's  Response
you should do your urine analysis along with culture and sensitivity test.
If you are having reccurrent UTI means you have not taken proper or complete antibiotic teatment.
Maintain the hygiene and take the complete treatment as per culture and sensitivity report.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

hi doctor, my 2year old daughter had urinary tract infection for the last 2 days .we consulted the doctor and he given some anibiotic and fever...