What does the following follicular study report suggest?

Hi doctor I have done my folocular study scab on my cycle 12 and the size is 15*17 in right overy and endo echo is 8mm is it normal to conceive?? My doctor said me come again on cycle 14 to check whether it s growing and for ovulation happened. Please clarify with my report.
Mon, 30 Jul 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Your follicular size at cycle day 12 seems to be adequate. Follow up on day 14 as scheduled, There is a definite possibility of successful ovulation.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.