What could be the cause for symptoms such as pain behind the eyes, sore throat and blurred vision?

My granddaughter is 11, is on her period and has pain in and behind her eyes, along side her eyes- from side of eye back into hairline, between her eyebrows running up her forehead into her hairline, and a sore throat when she swallows, coughing some and bringing up mucus. She says her eyes burn and when she moves her eyes her vision blurs slightly and she s feeling really tired, and when she moves any of her body, the pain in her eyes increases. She took a very warm bath and it made her pain worse everywhere.
Mon, 12 Aug 2019