What causes watery eyes and blurred vision?

I have sticking, stinging, watery and blurry right eye that feels like there is a piece of fuzz or spider web on my eye lid and the feeling of something crawling on my cheek right below the eye lid. This has been going on for six days. I have washed it out with water, I have used murine in it and now I am using an antibiotic ointment that I had on hand. It seems like it is better when I first get up in the morning but as the day goes by it is back to that sharp sticking feeling, stinging and watery blood shot eye.
Tue, 31 Jul 2018
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

This does sound like a foreign body in the eye and it can cause the superficial layer of the cornea to debride to rule out that you need a slit lamp examination by an ophthalmologist and if it is there then we can remove it.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.