What causes urge to urinate with burning?

Most of the day I feel the need to urinate however little if any urine comes up and it burns. I took a cheap urinalisys and it says i have some blood in my urine. Not sure if it is related but I went to sleep and woke up very weak, tired, shaky, with a headache and sore lower back.
Wed, 20 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

* The narrated symptoms above indicate urinary infection with systemic manifestations due to underlying pyrexia.
* My recommendations at present:
- Maintain hydration with plenty of liquids.
- Urinary alkaliser as potassium citrate or others will help immense.
- Genital hygiene and avoidance of sex are very vital.
- In our clinic, we recommend fluoroquinolones group of antibiotic if there is no sensitivity to the same.

Hope I have answered your query.
Let me know if I can assist you further.