What causes tremors in the stomach and the head area?

My 88 year old father has begun to have what he calls a tremor that starts in the stomach region and then feels is more to his head. He has had a EEG that showed no seizure. He does have a bad back but does not really suffer any from that. He is on mega medicines for depression.
Mon, 27 Aug 2018

It may be due to age related or mild cerebellar strokes or muscle weakness associated tremors or Parkinsonism tremor etc.

Other possibilities like gastritis or panic attacks or mood changes or hypokalemia or hypomagnesemia.

Until examination is done it is difficult to say what it is. Use tablet Inderol.

Check blood pressure, serum electrolytes , CT brain and MRI.

If symptoms not improved please consult your doctor he will examine and treat you accordingly.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.