What causes severe pain in the lower abdomen?

I’ve been having serve stomach pains in my middle lower stomach. This happened because I ate too much and have been sleeping too early after eating. I went to the doctors and they said my blood test and urine test were normal. All I need to do now is go get an ultrasound.
I’ve experienced constipation, nausea and a little bit of diarrhoea. My stomach hurts so much and it’s been making loud sounds. Do you know what it could be?
Thu, 7 Jun 2018
Hello and welcome to ' Ask a doctor ' service .
I have reviewed your query and here is my answer .
As you have little diarrhea and abnormal sounds , I will recommend antibiotics for 5 days course .
You should take tab Levofloxocin and tab Metronidazole .
For pain abdomen and nausea take Pentprazole and Domperidone .
As these are prescription drugs please contact your local doctor he will prescribe these .
You will get effect in 5 days .
If pain does not subside even after this therapy , you should undergo ultrasound abdomen .
I hope I have solved your query .
Let me know if I can assist you further in this query .
With Regards , DR Varinder Joshi.