What causes severe chills followed by stiffness in the neck and profuse sweating?

Yes have been having a problem for several weeks and it is getting worse. I go to bed at 9:30 because I can not keep my eyes open.then I stare to chill excessively and. Can not get warm no matter how many blanckets put on. My back and neck get so stifff that I have to get up every 10_20 minutes then I start sweating profusely and get very hot- by 12 1 am I can t sleep anymore but I m sure I have
Thu, 26 Jul 2018
Pulmonologist 's  Response
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

As you explain the history it might be better for you to he evaluated by your doctor. You need a check up probably.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.