What causes recurrent headaches, dizziness and fatigue?

for the last week and a half or so I’ve been experiencing on and off fever headaches, dizzy ness and fatigue and my stomach has been bloated but my apitite has dicresed I thought it might be due to my medication which is minocyline so i didn’t take it for a week but I still feel the same but now I have a pain in my upper left belly area that won’t go away I web md my symptoms and it says mono, the flu , poisoning or cancer but I’m pretty sure I wasn’t poisoned so
Wed, 29 Aug 2018

You have to rule out any Otological ear infection if present by taking history regarding ear pain and Otoscopy ear examination. Symptomatic management can be done that.
Meanwhile check your blood pressure and sugar level. Maintain hydration as well.so suggest you consult physician for examination.

Hope I have answered your query.
Let me know if I can assist you further.