What causes pain in the right cheek and around the nose?

I have pain in my right cheek center and lower and a bit over the nose. It feels like nerve pain not a tooth ache pain. It first started when I used a toothpick between two teeth. The pain would start and leave in a few hours or a day. The dentist pulled my wisdom tooth, the pain did not go away but is getting worse. I have the same pain on the outside of my right leg. Numbing, burning but doesn't affect walking. It's just there.
Tue, 5 Jun 2018
Dentist 's  Response
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

The pain on cheek that you are explaining can be due to any proximal decay that is on the wall of tooth not visible to eye.
Other cause can be sinus induced pain or nerve pain or Neuralgia.
However Nerve pain is generally in bouts of severe electrifying pain.
So if it is that way it can be nerve pain.
You should consult an Oral Surgeon and get checked and a clinical examination and an x ray can be done to rule out the exact cause of pain.
If nerve pain is suspected then an MRI Scan can be done.
For now you can take painkillers like Ibuprofen to reduce pain and also take soft meals.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr. Honey Arora