What causes pain and pressure in the upper abdomen?

Hi so I am having extreme stomach discomfort. Burning and pain and pressure in upper stomach. Diahreah. I’m taking 30mg in the morning of Adderall xr and 10mg at night of Adderall xr. I’m also taking trazadone 200mg, guanfacine, melatonin, and propranolol. I took some extra strength Rolaid at 10pm last night and woke up in so much discomfort. Felt that way when I went to bed but felt worse when I woke up at 130 this morning. All I ate yesterday was a power bar and a icee. I had a half a banana this morning and some water. Can you help me figure out my stomach pain please.
Tue, 5 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

* The pain and pressure in the upper abdomen is possibly due to side effect of extra strength Rolaid tablet with partial contribution from supper contents of night.
* I recommend an intake of proton pump inhibitor as Omeprazole and antacid syrup as mylanta for best results.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.