What causes nausea and headache along with vomiting?

Hi, I am a 60 year old female. During the past month or so, I randomly wake up in the morning very nauseated and most of the time have a headache with the nausea. Each time, I have ended up vomiting. Usually, after that in the next hour or so, the nausea eases off. Today, it will not go away. It isn t like the normal stomach virus in that it goes away for several days and then comes back. What could this be?
Sat, 14 Jul 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.
Your symptoms actually seem to be related to migraine.
Nausea and vomiting are caused by the pain.Certain types of migraine are more likely to cause nausea or vomiting than others.
I suggest you to try painkillers such as Ibuprofen three times a day to relief the pain.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.