Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
188 Doctors are Online

What causes electric shock sensations in the vagina ? How is it treated ?

i have this shockin in my virgina berfore orafter urine or sometime al the time im 24 f/m i have to urinate al the time and i keep have this shocking feling in my virgina before nd after urination please help
Asked On : Mon, 28 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  800
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Urologist 's  Response
Welcome to healthcaremagic
Dear you appear to have UTI or ureteric calculus
You need to have urine r/m, urine c/s and USG KUB done.

Take care

Rajiv goel, consultant urologist, columbia asia, gurgaon
Answered: Tue, 8 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor