What causes dizziness with pallor and blood pressure?

Hi, may I answer your health queries right now ? Please type your query here..my father is 85 and still working light duties daily, he has frequent weak spells and goes pale white. Today the weak spell caused loud noise in his head and saw red. Blood pressure at rest is 136/50 and pulse of 37. Should I be concerned?
Tue, 23 Sep 2014
A pulse of 37 is far too low. You should be concerned. I am concerned the weak spells may be due to a blockage in the heart electrical activity which causes his heart to beat too slow for awhile. This would then cause pallor and dizziness. He might need a pacemaker. Sometimes a blockage can gradually get worse until no electrical activity goes through correctly. This is life threatening. Your father should be seen right away and have an EKG done to see if this is the problem. Hope this helps.