What causes discoloration in the eyes while on Taxol and Carboplatin?

My wife has ovarian cancer and has been treated with taxol and carboplatin along with avastin. She is 71 and has been in good health otherwise. Her eyes have changed color. Previous to chemo her Iris was a shade of green and now they are blue. In 40 year of practicing Optometry I ve never seen this occur. Do you have answer as to the cause of this? Thank You, Michael W. Medin, O.D.
Tue, 14 Aug 2018
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

I have never seen iris color of patient changing but certain pigment atrophied or hyperpigmentation of iris tissues can look like a colour change which is known to occur in various cancers itself. You should definitely rule that out.

Dr. Harshita