What causes chest pain along with stomach ache, breathing difficulty and excessive sweating?

Hello. I just discharged from the Emergency room. I went in because I got burning chest pain, stomach pain, couldn t breathe, or move, was screaming in pain and sweating. I had some kind of attack before going to the er. By the time i showed up the attack was over but i was left with all these light burning sensations and pains. They think its acid reflux but i ve dealt with acid reflux in the past and have numerous health issues. Im not sure im too convinced..
Fri, 29 Jun 2018
Pulmonologist 's  Response
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

According to the history you provide i think that there are several problems to be excluded such as heart and lung problems. Talk with your doctor.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.