What can cause night sweats?

I have night sweats Can you tell me why and I am very subject to much lose of moister in my body Forgive me but I have forgotten the teck---__name for it Drinking a lot of water helps Dehydrated Is the term I am looking for----- old age I will blame it on,,,!,,,,,,,!,,,,,!!!!!!!!! Thank you For your willing ness to listen to my concerns YYYY@YYYY
Tue, 11 Sep 2018

Consult a physician and get evaluated. We have to rule out cardiac conditions which can present with similar symptoms.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Shinas Hussain, General & Family Physician