What can cause dizziness and fainting?

My Mom who is 98 yrs old, just had a dizzyspell and passed out falling on our tile floor. She didn t hit her head but instead held her head up, however what might have cause her to pass out. She does take meds for high blood pressure and several of them say they cause dizziness.
Mon, 2 Jul 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

The problem may be related to medication causing depressed blood pressure to the brain.
I suggest you to take under control the blood pressure,timing and dose of the medications that she is already taking.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.