What can be done to lower the calcium level in the bloodstream?

Hi, my question is what can I do to lower my calcium level in my blood stream. I have had kidney stones for approximately 30 years & I have been fortunate enough to always have been able to pass them in my urine. I would accept surgery only as a last resort. I had spinal fusion in 2015 also.
Thu, 1 Aug 2019
Endocrinologist 's  Response

Your doctor should try to find the cause of high calcium levels as the treatment depends on it.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Mirjeta Guni, Endocrinologist