What are the symptoms of eye migraine?

I have diabetic Retropathy (sp?) Today I had a 1/2 circle -backwards C, in my right eye. I had a very minor headache. Headaches are very unusual for me. The circle was vibrating and neon. It slowly expanded until it went out of my vision. I have a dr. apt with my GP on the 30th. I read that this is an eye migrane. Do I need to worry or will my apt be soon enough to speak to my Dr.
Thu, 14 Aug 2014
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
hi
you are a known diabetics retinopathy patient.you have to undergo retinal examination once in 6months.any visual distrubances in your cause may be the alarming symptoms.please consult a qualified retinal eye specilist .thank you