What are the symptoms of dehydration in an 81-year-old?

my father is 81 relatively healthy besides well managed hypertension and a big belly. He never gets sick, never had a surgery or been diagnosed with anything. Yesterday and the day before he has been suffering from extreme dizziness and fatigue. It s pretty hot here and he s been working in the yard daily. What are the symptoms of dehydration in seniors?
Mon, 25 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.
Some symptoms of dehydration are:
-Increased thirst.
-Dry mouth.
-Tired or sleepy.
-Decreased urine output.
-Urine is low volume and more yellowish than normal.
-Headache.
-Dry skin.
-Dizziness.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.