What are the red streaks from a staph infection?

My daughter was diagnosed with a staph infection. She had red lines going up her foot from the blister and after 2 days in hospital, the red kinds faded. Today I see a dull red line all the way up further from the area that was infected. The blister is dried up and not red or swollen anymore. Is that red line a new infection? Is it the same ? My daughter is on oral antibiotics now
Mon, 2 Jul 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Red streaks on the skin are a characteristic sign of an infection of the skin or subcutaneous tissues.
She is already taking the treatment of antibiotics so the only thing that I suggest is to finish the course of treatment.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.