Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
184 Doctors are Online

Urine stream is twisted. What problem is this?

Hi I m Robert and im 15 for a past three or to months or so my urine is seems to be twisted Ive looked up information like a spiral urine but it s ok and on I want to know what problem is ? But sometimes I pee normal or sometimes it s 90 degree twist please tell me how to cure this. But is there any way to cure it without medication or other sugary things can It be harmful to nut body or will I get sick If I don t cure this?
Asked On : Sat, 4 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  595
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have spraying of your urine stream. This is most likely to be due to what is called as Pinhole Meatus where urethral opening ( External Urinary Meatus ) is narrowed or it gets partially blocked by thick secretions of Urethra.

.However this has to be confirmed by clinical examination by a qualified Urologist or General Surgeon Please go ahead and get yourself examined by a qualified urologist .

Cleaning the meatus properly can solve the problem..

If it is due to narrowing of the meatus you may need to get it dilated to resolve the issue permanently

Answered: Sat, 19 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor