Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
156 Doctors are Online

Trying to conceive, taken injection for follicle rupturing. Any way to predict pregnancy apart from missed period?

hello doc. i am ttc for the last 2 months. doctor gave an injection for follicle rupturing and it got ruptured and she told me to have contact on 15th and 16th of this month and told me to meet her on 29th of this month whereas my periods is due on 26th. i am so tensed and i am expecting a positive result. is there is any other way that i can predict before a missed period. i am not finding any other early pregnancy symptoms as well but there are slight cramps which resembles mensural cramps.
Asked On : Thu, 25 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  34
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Infertility Specialist 's  Response
Hi Shobana,
Well i can predict your tension. Yes there are tests such as serum beta HCG quantitative titres to predict a pregnancy few days before a missed period.But these are generally advisable and cumbersome.Please have patience to wait till you miss your period.
good luck.take care
Answered: Fri, 26 Oct 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor