Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
142 Doctors are Online

Taken Norfloxcin for bladder infection. Cramping, blood in urine. Should I go to emergency?

I was thought to have a bladder infection I started norfloxcin on wednesday and took last pill yestedday morning (6 pills were prescribed to take over 3 days). today I started getting minor cramping. After dinner i went to the bathroom and again I am peeing blood . Do you think I should go to the emerg tonight or go to family doctor in the morning?
Asked On : Thu, 29 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  20
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query Based on your statement it appears that you have a UTI.Please get your Ultrasound scanning and routine Urine test done and consult your family physician to take antibiotics for 10 days and drink plenty of water, Normally it takes a week to 10 days for infection to subside.
Answered: Mon, 3 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor